Custom Search

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Show Must Go On Pt. 1

The Dilated show was crazy! Jurassic 5 were there too and after the show they were just chillin with the fans outside. Evidence and Chali Tuna came up to us and gave us pounds and shit. Respect due. Eminem had an amazing performance at the other concert I went to headlined by Limp Bizkit. I hate Bizkit but they did have a cool giant anime robot on stage! Em killed it as usual...he came out strapped to the electric chair.LOL. The Ghostface show was pretty ill. I was Frucked up so I felt like shit and wanted to get out of there. He took forever to get on stage...plus we waited on line outside in the rain. Umm not sure what other tickets I posted up but...The History of Hip Hop show was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Public Enemy had a fake KKK dummy and hung it and beat it down!! KRS played all the classics and had b-boys and b-girls everywhere on stage with him. RUN DMC did their thing too.





No comments: