Custom Search

Monday, December 3, 2007

1998 DMC US Finals Hosted By Lord Finesse

This show was packed with djs and underground artists from all over the US. Scaramanga, NonPhixion, Beat Junkies, A-trak, Craze, Rocksteady Crew, Grandmaster DXT, Jazzy Jeff...everyone was there. If you guys didn't figure out yet...I have a really bad memory...I think either A-trak or Craze won this competition. I'm trying to remember if this was the one with Kuttin Kandi and DJ Ghetto. Cuz I'm in the video for like a split second! I also posted a pic of the autograph I got from Roc Raida of the X-men/X-ecutioners fame. I got it at the ITF competition I previously blogged about. He was a judge or something.. So I got to meet him and DJ Honda but Honda was too busy to chat cuz they were pulling him to the stage area.


Above: Scaramanga aka. Sir Menelik
Below: Non Phixion


Above: The World Famous Beat Junkies
Below: Roc Raida Autograph from ITF Finals

No comments: