Custom Search

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Firm @ HMV

The worst! My friends and I waited for 3hrs to meet the Firm when they dropped their album and security said it's a wrap! We were fuckin pissed! We are about to bounce and then the pigs started putting up road blocks right next to me.. next thing u know...Nas and AZ come out the side door. It was crazy. Nature was already in the jeep and people were hanging off the car! I got to see Nas in Central Park but that was years later. AZ I see on the regular around my way. Funny thing was we were in Bank of America and we were both mesmerized that they charge a $3.00 ATM fee. I just thought it was funny cuz he's in a Range and iced out compaining bout 3 bucks! (I had a bunch of other pics but they came out kinda shitty) "is that Horse..it must be I heard he husky"


No comments: